For Slush, the most significant sustainability work is in increasing the impact of startups dedicated to solving the biggest problems of the world. This is a perfect fit for Einride, dedicated to transforming road freight transport and introduce a sustainable, efficient and safe solution.
Einride @ Slush
- 21/11 - 22/11 - Don’t miss the autonomous, electric Einride timber Einride Pod - on display in booth: 6C.3, right by the entrance to the meeting area
- 21/11, 2:55 pm, key note on Quantum Stage - Listen to CEO & founder, Robert Falck, talk about “Autonomous transport: experiences from introducing a new system to an established industry”
- 21/11, 4:40 pm - Robert participates in a panel discussion, ”Future Logistics and Transportation: Move the world - autonomous, electric and efficient” at side event Future of Transportation, Siipi 101 AB
- 22/ 11* - Founding engineer Tomas Olsson discusses "Future of Transport - Is here now" at the Future of Transportation booth: 7A.8
- Founders meetup in Einride booth. Come chat with Robert Falck, founder & CEO and Linnéa Kornehed, co-founder & CMO: 21/11 - 11 am and 1 pm; 22/11 - 11 am
* Timeslot to be announced