Experienced Safety Engineer
Tech - Göteborg
Part commercial enterprise, part revolutionary movement, Einride is creating a zero-emission transportation system, based on autonomous, all-electric vehicles, coordinated by an intelligent routing software — making the journey from A to B as efficient as possible.
The safety team is responsible for Einride’s long term safety strategy and making sure the movement keeps going. Putting theory into practice, they get the wheels of change spinning.
As Experienced Safety Engineer at Einride, you'll be joining a top talent team of ambitious, creative, kind-hearted people who challenge conventional thinking, think big, and aim for zero.
- Ensure both safe and agile solutions for vehicle safety systems based on current standards and systems.
- Analyze and break down safety cases for autonomous commercial freight.
- Work hands-on with forming Einride’s safety concept from vehicle chassi to AD systems as well as lead the work in creating a world class safety process and culture at Einride.
- Apply a holistic system safety approach to autonomous transportation
- You have experience working with system design and creating safe electromechanical systems in the automotive sector or other relevant field.
- You have experience working with safety standards such as ISO26262, EN62061 and/or ISO13849.
- You are pragmatic, driven, self-directed and want to work in a high-paced start-up environment.
This position is based in Gothenburg. We recommend that you submit your application as soon as possible as selection and interviews are held continually.
If you have any questions, please contact Anna Fredrikson at firstname.lastname@example.org.