Part commercial enterprise, part revolutionary movement, Einride leads the transition to a zero-emission transportation system, based on autonomous, all-electric vehicles, coordinated by an intelligent routing software — making the journey from A to B as efficient as possible.
The CEO Office team is responsible for long-term strategy, internal organizational support as well as funding of the company together with the finance team.
As a Strategy Associate at Einride, you’ll be joining a top talent team of ambitious, creative, kind-hearted people who challenge conventional thinking, think big, and aim for zero. You will form an awesome team together with other associates, but you will be assigned to work with one senior stakeholder in the Leadership team with strategic and operational matters. You could work with a CXO from Finance, HR or Product.
In the role you will:
- Coordinate and lead projects together with other business areas
- Support the CXO in day-to-day operations with a focus on the development of the overall business area
- Align with senior managers within the Company to make sure we are tracking towards our common set goals
- Responsible for presentations to various parties including potential partners, investors and internal stakeholders
- Assist and participate in the development of the Associates program
We expect that you:
- Newly graduated or 1-2 years of relevant experience from consulting or the tech industry
- Ambition to become a leader
- You have personal skills such as being driven, organized, and a desire to learn
- It is positive to have an interest or experience in working with start-ups and entrepreneurship
This position is based in Stockholm or Gothenburg. We recommend you submit your application as soon as possible as selection and interviews are held continually.