Part commercial enterprise, part revolutionary movement, Einride leads the transition to a zero-emission transportation system, based on autonomous, all-electric vehicles, coordinated by an intelligent routing software — making the journey from A to B as efficient as possible.
The operations team is responsible for the deployment of client cases and integrating Einride’s solution with existing client infrastructure. Putting theory into practice, they get the wheels of change spinning.
- Develop and maintain an optimal customer experience
- Open-minded about contributing to development of new tools
- Manage daily operations as first point of contact for our customers
- Analyze and optimize performance and implement eventual improvements
- Handle and resolve customer requests and complaints.
- HBO Bachelor's degree (i.e. Logistics Engineering)
- Preferably experience in a comparable role with larger accounts
- Strong IT orientation to support planning and execution
- Excellent relationship skills both internal and customer facing
- Flexible, independent & hands on at different levels. Takes clear ownership of tasks
- Fluent in Dutch & English.
This position is based in The Benelux area (Amsterdam preferred). We recommend that you submit your application as soon as possible as selection and interviews are held continually.