Part commercial enterprise, part revolutionary movement, Einride leads the transition to a zero-emission transportation system, based on autonomous, all-electric vehicles, coordinated by an intelligent routing software — making the journey from A to B as efficient as possible.
Einride is growing and big things are happening. We are looking for a Technical Operations Manager with relevant experience from the logistics industry to help us launch as well as run daily operations of our electric trucks and charging infrastructure. The Operations team is responsible for integrating Einride’s solutions in terms of both software and hardware with existing client infrastructure and to do so in a future proof way. Putting theory into practice, they get the wheels of change spinning. You will be joining a top talent team of ambitious, creative, kind-hearted people who challenge conventional thinking, think big, and aim for zero emissions.
- You are a great team player with a true passion for delivering outstanding results for both internal and external customers
- You have solid experience in partnering effectively with all types of teams and levels of professionals, both in terms of colleagues as well as customers
- You thrive in a fast-paced, high growth environment
- You are an independent, hands-on problem solver at different levels that take clear ownership of tasks
- You have an interest in electrification of heavy vehicles and a basic understanding of commercial vehicles
- Ownership of the deployment process of new vehicles and chargers in close collaboration with product teams
- Be the key interface to, and work closely with, the Global Product Team on specifications as well as learnings and continuous improvements
- Develop strong relationships with relevant stakeholders (OEM’s, Service Providers, Fleet Management systems, etc.)
- Management of fleet data analytics and change implementation from captured data and events
- Wear many hats and work cross-functionally by establishing relationships across all areas of the business
- > 5 years of experience with building and managing technical teams in an operational environment
- Prior experience with fleet management, maintenance management, vehicle design and specifications, specialty logistics hardware, or overall equipment data management.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
This position is based in Stockholm or Gothenburg. We recommend you submit your application as soon as possible as selection and interviews are held continually.