Part commercial enterprise, part revolutionary movement, Einride leads the transition to a zero-emission transportation system, based on autonomous, all-electric vehicles, coordinated by an intelligent routing software — making the journey from A to B as efficient as possible.
The hardware team is responsible for pushing the boundaries of remote assisted autonomous driving and all-electric propulsion, giving Einride’s vehicles the stamina, awareness, connectivity and intelligence to operate in increasingly difficult environments.
As a Mechanical Design Engineer for Hardware at Einride, you'll be joining a top talent team of ambitious, creative, kind-hearted people who challenge conventional thinking, think big, and aim for zero.
Team Gear-up - that you would be a part of - delivers the mechanical design of Einrides autonomous vehicles. We are responsible for the integration of the complete vehicle, and geometrical layout of Einrides future vehicles.
- Creation and maintenance of relevant documentation in Catia.
- Design and create documentation for sourcing and manufacturing of components/systems.
- Evaluate and select components to be used in accordance with specifications.
- Support inhouse manufacturing of Autonomous vehicles on a daily basis.
- Contribute in creation of Einrides mechanical architecture.
- Support development of strategies and methods for mechanical design work together with your team.
- Curious and Humble with a creative mindset and technical interest.
- Experience from Dassault 3DX.
- Experience from concept design and early project phases.