Part commercial enterprise, part revolutionary movement, Einride leads the transition to a zero-emission transportation system, based on autonomous, all-electric vehicles, coordinated by an intelligent routing software — making the journey from A to B as efficient as possible.
As a project manager for research and innovation projects at Einride you will belong to the Research and Public Affairs team, who are responsible for public funding, research and innovation projects, policy matters and academic partnerships. You'll be joining a top talent team of ambitious, creative, kind-hearted people who challenge conventional thinking, think big, and aim for zero.
Collaborative research and innovation projects are very important for Einride and as a Project Manager for these types of projects you will be a vital part of realizing the potential of these projects.
- Manage externally funded research and innovation projects, ensuring Einride takes part in high priority projects and excels in delivery
- On a daily basis ensure a close cross functional collaboration with other parts of the Einride team, ensuring success in future and ongoing projects
- Together with the rest of the organisation identify potential research and innovation projects that are in line with the long term goals of the company and suitable for public funding
- Represent Einride in various collaboration platforms and industry associations
- Successfully handle all administrative tasks involved with managing several project processes
- A university degree, preferably within the engineering field
- At least 5 years experience as a project manager for collaborative projects, preferably research and innovation projects
- Well organised and independent in delivery, with a high sense of ownership
- Proactive in handling challenges in problems internally and externally connected to projects
- You approach projects and challenges with a high ambition, but with an analytical mindset
- Experience from EU funded projects and specifically the transport industry is of merit
- Fluency in English is required, fluency in Swedish is of merit
This position is based in Stockholm or Gothenburg. We recommend that you submit your application as soon as possible as selection and interviews are held continually. Please note that during the holiday season recruitment processes will be on hold and response time on your status on your application will likely be extended to January.