Part commercial enterprise, part revolutionary movement, Einride leads the transition to a zero-emission transportation system, based on autonomous, all-electric vehicles, coordinated by an intelligent routing software — making the journey from A to B as efficient as possible.
As a Project Manager Regulatory Approvals at Einride, you'll be joining a top talent team of ambitious, creative, kind-hearted people who challenge conventional thinking, think big, and aim for zero.
This role belongs to the Central Office & Finance team, who are responsible for long-term strategy, investor relations, legal, HR, research and public affairs. This position will be working closely with the Director of Regulatory Affairs. Getting test permits for our Autonomous Vehicle called the Pod is a vital part of Einrides core business. As Project Manager for Regulatory Approvals you will be part of ensuring that Einride stays in the lead in the field of autonomous driving.
- As project manager for regulatory approvals you will be in charge of coordinating the permit process for Einride’s autonomous operations together with our technical experts and our operational team.
- The project manager will have the control of the permit process for specific projects in relation to relevant authorities, in Sweden as well as other countries. This will require regular contact with Authorities and application to relevant regulations.
- The project manager shall make sure that the company applies for test permits at the right time, with the right documents as well as follow up application and testing until Einride has a permit with relevant experts at the company.
- Contribute to the process of improving the company's performance in relation to testing and the organisation of test material.
- Several years of experience in testing and permit processes within technical areas in the transport sector or other regulated sectors.
- An experience from working in or close collaboration with test organisations or authorities.
- Experience from writing and editing technical documentation.
- Very well organised and independent, hands on problem solver at different levels. Takes clear ownership of tasks.
- Down to earth with a high ambition and like to work with likeminded people.
This position is based in Stockholm or Gothenburg. We recommend that you submit your application as soon as possible as selection and interviews are held continually.
If you have any questions, please contact Pia Berglund, Director of Regulatory Affairs at firstname.lastname@example.org.