Part commercial enterprise, part revolutionary movement, Einride leads the transition to a zero-emission transportation system, based on autonomous, all-electric vehicles, coordinated by an intelligent routing software — making the journey from A to B as efficient as possible.
HR is responsible for staffing the frontline with specialists in wide-ranging fields, and for making them feel at home in a fast-moving operation.
As a VP HR - US at Einride, you'll be working with a team of ambitious, creative, kind-hearted people who challenge conventional thinking, think big, and aim for zero.
- Partner with COO, GM North America and other business leaders on a strategic and operational level within all aspects of HR
- Develop and implement scalable HR processes that support and enables the business growth
- Coach and challenge leaders to build and strengthen their leadership capabilities
- Closely collaborate with the internal Talent Acquisition & the Global HR team to secure, develop and retain talent
- Previous experience as an HR Manager or as a Senior HRBP
- Broad HR toolbox and a successful career within Human Resources
- Degree within relevant academic field
- Solid experience in building a strong organization and culture in an international and hyper growth business environment
- Previous experience of running successful change management projects
- A creative and critical thinker who enjoys challenging conventional approaches
Our preference is to hire this position in Austin, TX where we have our US office, however we are also open to hiring someone in New York City. Einride’s salary range will vary based on location. If the position will be remotely based in New York City, the salary range is $175k - $300k USD per year. This salary range may include multiple levels. Your level is based on our assessment of your interview performance, experience, and expertise, which you can always ask the hiring manager or recruiter about to understand in more detail. Please note that this salary information is solely for candidates hired to perform work within New York City, and refers to the amount Einride is willing to pay at the time of this posting. Salary is just one component of Einride’s total compensation package for employees. Your total rewards package at Einride will include equity, medical, dental and vision coverage, 401k matching, disability and term life insurance, parental leave, paid vacation, and a wellness allowance.
At Einride, we believe that a diverse and inclusive workplace makes us a more capable, innovative, and competitive company. We welcome people who represent diversity in their backgrounds, ethnicities, cultures, and experiences. Einride is an equal opportunity employer, aiming to reach our company’s full potential by cultivating an inclusive workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, citizenship, marital or family status, disability, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other legally protected status.