Part commercial enterprise, part revolutionary movement, Einride leads the transition to a zero-emission transportation system, based on autonomous, all-electric vehicles, coordinated by an intelligent routing software — making the journey from A to B as efficient as possible.
The Autonomous truck building team belongs to Einride's Manufacturing Mission and together we are responsible for pushing the boundaries of remote assisted autonomous driving and all-electric propulsion, giving Einride's vehicles the stamina, awareness, connectivity and intelligence to operate in increasingly difficult environments.
As an Autonomous truck builder at Einride, you'll be joining a top talent team of ambitious, creative and kind-hearted people who challenge conventional thinking, think big, and aim for zero.
- Knowledge of building electrical trucks/vehicles
- Knowledge in making electrical wiring harnesses from single piece/prototype to small series solutions - assemble, crimp, solder, route and mount. Experience from automotive is a plus
- Experience and know how of a Mechanical skill set - assemble, cut, drill, paint and polish
- A fast learner and creative problem-solver, adaptable to changing requirements, timelines and processes
- Cooperating with a team that sees your hobby as your job or your job as a hobby
If you have any questions, please contact Talent Acquisition Specialist Julian Lundberg at firstname.lastname@example.org.