Part commercial enterprise, part revolutionary movement, Einride leads the transition to a zero-emission transportation system, based on autonomous, all-electric vehicles, coordinated by an intelligent routing software — making the journey from A to B as efficient as possible.
We are building a world class marketing team and we’re looking for passionate and visionary marketers who want to create groundbreaking work. Our industry needs to be challenged, so we need to push both ourselves and our competitors to think differently. We want to build a brand everyone can engage in, get inspired by, and feel passionate about.
As a Marketing Director at Einride, you'll be joining a top-talent team of ambitious, creative, and kind-hearted people who think big and challenge conventional perspectives.
We are looking for an exceptional leader for our regional marketing team. In this working manager role, you will develop and execute the regional marketing plan, working in close alignment with the cross-functional global marketing teams and our sales organisation.
- Guide and coach a small but mighty team of talented regional marketers across EMEA and US.
- Together with your team, develop the account based marketing strategy to raise awareness and drive demand among clients and prospects. Through a deep understanding of our unique offering, our clients and our business model, you will determine the right message, media mix, budget allocation and performance metrics.
- In partnership with our internal design and communications teams, develop a demand generation content layer that will deliver on the above strategy. You will enable and ensure flawless execution across our media mix.
- Continuously report performance to senior leaders. Adapt a test and learn approach, using data-driven insights to optimize future initiatives.
- Establish effective working relationships with local and global internal stakeholders across the organisation.
- 8+ years of experience in integrated marketing.
- Experience with ABM.
- Experience in leading and developing teams.
- Creative thinker with a passion for proactive brand building.
- Proven track record of delivering above-average marketing performance.
- Experienced working with external partners and vendors, ranging from media, creative, BI or analytics, ensure optimal value is generated from the relationships.
- Comfortable with ambiguity, setting priorities; thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth tech environment
This position is based in Stockholm. We recommend you submit your application as soon as possible as selection and interviews are held continually.