Part commercial enterprise, part revolutionary movement, Einride leads the transition to a zero-emission transportation system, based on autonomous, all-electric vehicles, coordinated by an intelligent routing software — making the journey from A to B as efficient as possible.
At Einride we work in a true DevOps tradition: development teams are responsible for designing, implementing and testing solutions as well as running their code in our Google Cloud based production environment. As we scale the development organization, we also need to scale our capacity to support the teams with expertise and tooling to ensure smooth, secure and standards compliant 24/7 operations. As the leader of our tech foundation mission you will create the organization that provides that support so development teams can focus on solving business problems.
- Build up our teams working on our technical foundations within software delivery.
- Own the roadmap for cloud infrastructure, developer enablement and tooling to shorten the onboarding time for new engineers, shorten the cycle time for delivery of new software features, increase the quality of data, and ensure a DevOps culture across Einride’s entire Product organization.
- Manage a department of talented backend and cloud infrastructure engineers.
- Be responsible for setting guardrails around budget and preferred services with regards to our usage of the Google Cloud Platform
- You have experience from a similar role in a scaleup or high growth organization
- Experience as a leader in a software development environment and have managed cloud infrastructure teams before.
- You are familiar with CI/CD, monitoring and enabling DevOps practices.
This position is full-time and based in Stockholm or Gothenburg. We recommend that you submit your application as soon as possible since selection and interviews are held continually.