Part commercial enterprise, part revolutionary movement, Einride leads the transition to a zero-emission transportation system, based on autonomous, all-electric vehicles, coordinated by an intelligent routing software — making the journey from A to B as efficient as possible.
As Project Manager CET at Einride, you'll be joining a top talent team of ambitious, creative, kind-hearted people who challenge conventional thinking, think big, and aim for zero.
- Own and manage the product specification, product portfolio, and product roadmap to ensure the Einride offering reflects the customer demands and market trends, meanwhile build the best business case for the company.
- Carry out regular research work to stay up to date on the commercial vehicle related policies and restrictions, the market availability and the competitor’s landscape.
- Work with Procurement and potential external suppliers on sourcing and setting up RFQs both on vehicles and load carriers
- Host and facilitate cross-functional forums with Sales & Operation, Purchasing, and Engineering to keep track of delivery target, customer requests, supply chain readiness, and quality issues
- Support the organisation with all product-related questions and requests
- Many years of experience within automotive with a good understanding of the product life cycle of a commercial vehicle
- Several years of experience in product or program management, business development, product marketing, or technology
- Experience with electric commercial vehicles, or commercial vehicle dealership is highly preferred
- PMP, Prince2 or other equivalent certifications is a plus
This position is based in Gothenburg. We recommend you submit your application as soon as possible as selection and interviews are held continually