Part commercial enterprise, part revolutionary movement, Einride leads the transition to a zero-emission transportation system, based on autonomous, all-electric vehicles, coordinated by an intelligent routing software — making the journey from A to B as efficient as possible.
As VP Charging Infrastructure Europe at Einride, you'll be joining a top talent team of ambitious, creative, kind-hearted people who challenge conventional thinking, think big, and aim for zero.
- Join the dynamic leadership team at Einride's Energy & Charging Infrastructure Business Unit and make a significant impact on the future of sustainable transportation.
- Take full ownership of the profit and loss responsibilities for our charging business unit in Europe, serving both our internal team and external customers.
- Lead and cultivate a diverse and talented team responsible for planning, site scouting, deployment, and operations of our charging infrastructure network across Europe.
- Collaborate closely with partners and external stakeholders to create a robust and interconnected charging ecosystem.
- Drive sales and marketing efforts to promote our cutting-edge charging services and establish Einride as a leader in the industry.
- Bring your proven leadership experience to the forefront by joining a company that is at the forefront of renewable energy, tech, and charging infrastructure.
- Combine your deep business understanding with a hands-on approach to problem-solving, ensuring the success of our charging initiatives.
- Embrace continuous learning, eagerly acquiring new skills and technologies as we collaboratively build and evolve our business.
- Demonstrate your ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously, effectively prioritizing tasks with a sense of urgency and adaptability.
- Thrive as a self-starter in our fast-paced and dynamic environment, where we work hard, move quickly, and enjoy each other's company.
The location for this position is flexible, you can be based in either Stockholm, Gothenburg, Berlin or London. We recommend you submit your application as soon as possible as selection and interviews are held continually.