Part commercial enterprise, part revolutionary movement, Einride leads the transition to a zero-emission transportation system, based on autonomous, all-electric vehicles, coordinated by an intelligent routing software — making the journey from A to B as efficient as possible.
As a Junior Accountant you will assist the accounting team with various tasks for all companies in Einride group. You will also have the opportunity to take part in several projects regarding improvements of systems and processes. You will have a wide set of touch points in the organisation and will need to be skilled in handling this in order to manage and solve finance challenges. As a person, you will therefore need to be strong with initiative, a self starter and good with stakeholder management. Naturally your strength also lies with numbers and an ability to create order. You will be joining a top talent team of ambitious, creative, kind-hearted people who challenge conventional thinking, think big, and aim for zero emissions.
- Accounts payable
- Reconciliations & accruals
- Invoicing (incl. certifications)
- Reminders, collections, requirements
- Operational support at monthly closing
- Daily contact with suppliers/vendors
- Expense reviews
- Recent graduate within accounting and/or finance (or you graduate in January 2023).
- Previous experience during studies or similar within accounting is of merit
- Experience in Excel and working with supporting systems, as well as being quick to learn new ones
- Have a high sense of ownership and a self starter
- Ability to create organisation in a fast changing environment, and adapt when reprioritization is needed
- Fluent in English and Swedish
This position is based in Stockholm. We recommend you submit your application as soon as possible as selection and interviews are held continually.