Part commercial enterprise, part revolutionary movement, Einride leads the transition to a zero-emission transportation system, based on autonomous, all-electric vehicles, coordinated by an intelligent routing software — making the journey from A to B as efficient as possible.
Our autonomous vehicles require a lot of testing and verification. A test planner at Einride drives the coordination of all activities that need to be performed at a test site. Examples of these activities are tests, workshops and demonstrations. The aim is to schedule all activities in an optimal way, increase efficiency and optimize the utilization of resources, tracks & test vehicles. To make sure that the test site has what it needs and make orders if necessary. The workplace is seen as a joint effort where a test planner contributes with coordination and structure and makes sure that no important tasks are left behind.
As a Test Planner at Einride, you'll be joining a top talent team of ambitious, creative, kind-hearted people who challenge conventional thinking, think big, and aim for zero emissions.
You will be the driving force behind the development of Test Planning at Einride, taking ownership and responsibility. This area has big potential to be developed and improved further, definitely being a role that has a big impact on the success of Einride and the Verification of our Autonomous Trucks.
You will learn about our autonomous vehicles by overseeing and coordinating everything from build activities to testing of the new implementations. You'll be a part of the development and evolvement of the processes that acts as a foundation for the test facility and the test flow overall.
Safety is top of mind at Einride and you as a test planner will foremost work with safety from a coordination perspective. To make sure we are working in a good and safe setup both in terms of people and equipment. When prioritization among tasks are needed, safety is always a top concern.
- Coordinate and plan activities within test, build and demonstrations at the test track
- Evolve the test coordination processes
- Partner with teams to introduce and teach them how to schedule test activities
- You’ll be the driver for feedback and adaptations in connection to test planning, creating a process with a solid foundation for improvement
- You'll play a central role in the prioritization between different testing activities.
- Increase efficiency and optimize the utilization of resources, tracks & test vehicles
- You are a people person with good communication skills
- Curious and have the ambition to optimize, evaluate and work iteratively on the booking and scheduling process to make it as efficient as possible
- A quick learner with an interest in prioritization and quick changes
- You should have an interest in technology, a basic understanding is a bonus as well
- Structured with an interest in statistics and data - to track uptime, discuss and drive improvements
- You are humble to others opinions, yet you are not afraid to be confident in your own
- Experience from verification, fleet management or operational flows are beneficial
This position is based at AstaZero, Sandhult (close to Borås). This position demands daily presence at the test facility. We recommend you submit your application as soon as possible as selection and interviews are held continually.