Part commercial enterprise, part revolutionary movement, Einride leads the transition to a zero-emission transportation system, based on autonomous, all-electric vehicles, coordinated by an intelligent routing software — making the journey from A to B as efficient as possible.
Einride is growing exponentially and we are looking for a Business Analyst to join our Solution Architecture and Strategy organization with relevant experience in data analysis, storytelling and customer facing engagement.
The Solution Architecture team is responsible for strategic assessments of our customers' transportation fleets, providing insights into their current setups and a plan for the subsequent steps towards electrification and autonomy. You will lead assessments, with support from subject matter experts at Einride, and present findings to key client stakeholders.
- Analyze data and turn raw data into insights for customers in autonomous and electric transportation roadmap
- Conduct research and technical/business analysis, developing presentation and reports that tell a compelling story
- Lead and facilitate customer discussions with executive-level stakeholders
- Support on other sales, operations, or strategic projects
- 1+ years’ experience in consulting, finance, or relevant experience in other quantitative role in a high growth start up
- Bachelor’s degree or higher from a rigorous program in engineering or business, or equivalent work experienceIndependent, hands-on problem solving that takes clear ownership of tasks
- Highly analytical with ability to story-tell through clear and concise communication
- Demonstrated analytical and conceptual thinking skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel or Google Sheets
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary and early-in equity/warrants
- Competitive and comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans
- 401k with employer match
- 25 days of PTO in addition to Holidays and block out weeks
At Einride, we believe that a diverse and inclusive workplace makes us a more capable, innovative, and competitive company. We welcome people who represent diversity in their backgrounds, ethnicities, cultures, and experiences. Einride is an equal opportunity employer, aiming to reach our company’s full potential by cultivating an inclusive workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, citizenship, marital or family status, disability, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other legally protected status.