Part commercial enterprise, part revolutionary movement, Einride leads the transition to a zero-emission transportation system, based on autonomous, all-electric vehicles, coordinated by an intelligent routing software — making the journey from A to B as efficient as possible.
You will be one of the first engineers hired into our newly launched Einride US entity and will help shape our engineering organization in North America going forward. Region Americas is a newly established business area with a small core team today, predicted to grow significantly in 2022 alone. As one of the first members of the team, you will have a unique opportunity to leave your mark on our growth journey and contribute directly to transforming the heavy-duty transportation industry in becoming electric and autonomous.
We are seeking a software engineer for developing the “full stack” autonomous software for Einride’s Pods. You will work with experts in autonomous driving algorithms to design and develop the software and also deploy and field test this on Einride Pods. You will work with hardworking, passionate and dedicated multi-functional engineers across hardware, software and operations to ensure the integration of the autonomous driving stack in our Pods and continuously improving the overall safety and quality of our autonomous mission.
- Design and develop software for the autonomous software stack
- Deploy, field test and debug software running in the Einride Pods
- Integrate third party hardware and software components to the autonomous driving system
- BS, MS, or higher degree, in Computer Science or a similar technical field, or equivalent practical experience
- 1+ years of experience
- Willingness to own problems end-to-end and work on various parts of the stack
- Knowledge in Linux, Go, C/C++
- Are driven, self-directed, committed, and want to work in a high-paced start-up environment
- Experience with gRPC, ROS, Docker
- Experience with Automotive or Robotics industry
What we Offer:
- Competitive salary and early-in equity/warrants
- Competitive and comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans
- 401k with employer match
- 25 days of PTO in addition to Holidays and block out weeks
- Dog friendly office