Part commercial enterprise, part revolutionary movement, Einride leads the transition to a zero-emission transportation system, based on autonomous, all-electric vehicles, coordinated by an intelligent routing software — making the journey from A to B as efficient as possible.
As an ESG Associate you have a passion for sustainability and a strong drive to create real impact. You will be joining a top talent team of ambitious, fast-moving, kind-hearted people who challenge conventional thinking, think big and aim for net zero.
Our Group ESG function team works holistically within Einride, ensuring that we are delivering on our values and mission. You are strongly goal oriented and have a passion for contributing to a truly sustainable tech company driving the low-carbon transition forward. In addition, you will have the opportunity to support ESG strategy formulation and implementation. You enjoy working cross-functionally and dynamically across the organization and will be reporting to the Director of ESG.
- Support and contribute to the development and implementation of systems and processes for efficient ESG management including setting relevant targets setting
- Coordinating and owning the collection of ESG-related data and conducting internal analysis to drive awareness and change
- Contributing to Einrides climate impact calculations
- Drafting and delivery of Einrides ESG reporting to customers, investors as well as public disclosures in collaboration with internal teams
- Supporting on due diligence of suppliers, on supply chain impact strategies and decarbonisation roadmaps, drafting corrective action plans and monitoring progress against agreed targets
- Monitoring key market and regulatory developments and disseminating analysis across team and organization
- You have minimum 3 years experience, ideally from corporate sustainability or from management consulting within sustainability
- Demonstrated ability and knowledge on calculating emission according to GHG Protocol, experience in sustainability reporting according to GRI and a good understanding of life cycle assessments
- You have a hands-on approach to working and enjoy working cross-functionally to achieve common goals
- Analytical mindset with the ability to tackle complex issues in a structured and logical way
- A strong interest and knowledge in sustainability, specifically ensuring that our operations respect international frameworks, UN Global Compact, UNGPs and OECD Guidelines
- Understanding of EU and Swedish ESG and climate regulatory landscape
- Excellent and clear communication skills in both written and oral english
This position is based in Stockholm. We recommend you submit your application as soon as possible as selection and interviews are held continually.