Part commercial enterprise, part revolutionary movement, Einride leads the transition to a zero-emission transportation system, based on autonomous, all-electric vehicles, coordinated by an intelligent routing software — making the journey from A to B as efficient as possible.
You will be working in the autonomous vehicle product organization creating a new kind of system that will enable cost effective sustainable freight.
As a senior software engineer at Einride, you'll be joining a top talent team of ambitious, creative, kind-hearted people who challenge conventional thinking, think big, and aim for zero.
- Join an ambitious, highly motivated team in implementing a full-stack solution for autonomous, electric transport.
- Work across the whole tech stack, from vehicle to cloud, designing and building simple, efficient and scalable solutions to challenging problems.
- Primary languages and technologies: Software development in Go, C and Rust on Linux. Backend development and data engineering on Google Cloud Platform.
- You have a breadth of experience in software engineering, and you constantly push yourself to improve your skills and understand new concepts and domains.
- You are comfortable assuming the role of teacher and mentor to level up the skills of those around you.
- You are driven, self-directed, and want to work in a high-paced start-up environment.
- You are used to driving architectural change where needed.
- You have been driving recruitment to meet the organization's technical goals.
Ideally you also bring
- Recent experience of working with a modern toolchain in a software company.
- You have deep experience with Einride specific tools such as golang, rust, linux, big query.