Part commercial enterprise, part revolutionary movement, Einride leads the transition to a zero-emission transportation system, based on autonomous, all-electric vehicles, coordinated by an intelligent routing software — making the journey from A to B as efficient as possible.
The operations team is responsible for integrating Einride’s solution in terms of both software and hardware with existing client infrastructure and to do so in a future-proof way. Putting theory into practice, they get the wheels of change spinning.
As a Data Scientist within operations at Einride you'll be joining a top talent team of ambitious, creative, kind-hearted people who challenge conventional thinking, think big, and aim for zero.
- Support pre-studies for Electric and Autonomous transport, in close collaboration with customers & Einride colleagues
- Provide insights and recommendations by identifying, analyzing, and interpreting trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Identify and deliver on initiatives where processes are improved by using programming
- Create scalable new data models and databases to inform and accelerate the development of electric and autonomous customer solutions
- Master’s degree in Engineering or similar
- Driven and self going with high analytical skills
- Experience in relevant tools and languages such as Python/Pandas, R/Stata, Matlab/Scilab/Octave, etc.
This position is based in Stockholm or Gothenburg. We recommend you submit your application as soon as possible as selection and interviews are held continually.