Part commercial enterprise, part revolutionary movement, Einride leads the transition to a zero-emission transportation system, based on autonomous, all-electric vehicles, coordinated by an intelligent routing software — making the journey from A to B as efficient as possible.
As a systems engineer of steering systems at Einride, you'll be joining a top talent team of ambitious, creative, kind-hearted people who challenge conventional thinking, think big, and aim for zero.
- Take technical responsibility of driving the development of steering system
- Tasks include but not limited to: concept design, supplier selection, mechanical & electrical integration and vehicle testing
- Collaborate with other system and component owners (Braking, Electrical, Powertrain etc.) to deliver cross-functional solutions
- Collaborate with Mechanical engineers for packaging of the systems for current and future chassis platforms.
- Write functional and system requirements of relevant sub-systems along with verification methods.
- Have M.Sc. in mechanical, electrical, mechatronics or vehicle engineering.
- Have solid understanding of vehicle dynamics and basic understanding of system safety (ISO 26262)
- Working knowledge of automotive communication technology and protocols (CAN, J1939, etc.)
- Can communicate well in English.
- Meritorious to have experience working with steering systems
If you have any questions, please contact Talent Acquisition Specialist Julian Lundberg at firstname.lastname@example.org.