Part commercial enterprise, part revolutionary movement, Einride leads the transition to a zero-emission transportation system, based on autonomous, all-electric vehicles, coordinated by an intelligent routing software — making the journey from A to B as efficient as possible.
Einride is growing exponentially and we are looking for a Solution Architecture Manager to join our Solution Architecture and Strategy organization with relevant experience in data analysis, storytelling and customer facing engagement.
The Solution Architecture and Strategy team is responsible for strategic assessments in our sales process with our customers' transportation fleets, providing insights into their current setups and a plan for the subsequent steps towards electrification and autonomy. You will lead assessments, with support from subject matter experts at Einride, and present findings to key client stakeholders.
- Lead planning and execution of freight transport electrification assessment studies with new and mature client accounts
- Carry out complex, data driven analysis, producing a tactical plan and pricing proposals for our clients’ electrification and autonomy journey
- Work with multidisciplinary colleagues to complete the analysis
- Support in selected strategic project for Region Americas
- Be the voice of the Customer to our Product team, providing feedback and requirements to Product team to ensure success on product roadmap for both internal and external customers
- Own the solution architecture strategy for an industry verticals - advancing our knowledge of supply chain / transport patterns for our customer in these verticals and improving our product capabilities in the vertical
- At least 7 to 12 years of working experience
- At least 3 to 5 years of experience from business development, strategy, startups, product management, or management consultancy within logistics, supply chain, trucking, electric transport or similar industries
- Strong in both technical analysis and business acumen, as you are owning analysis deliverables to the sales process
- Experience using Business intelligence tools, in particular Google Data Studios. Basic levels of Python is a bonus
- Independent, hands on problem solver that takes clear ownership of tasks
- Proven ability to operate in highly ambiguous environments
- A proven track record of being able to influence and rally diverse stakeholders against a common mission/goal using both qualitative and quantitative insights
- Genuine interest for sustainability and climate tech, new technologies, and a hunger to drive new growth for the business
- Nice to have: Experience in transportation, logistics optimization, or similar industries
- Nice to have: Start-up or scale-up experience
What we Offer:
- Competitive salary and early-in equity/warrants
- Competitive and comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans
- 401k with employer match
- 25 days of PTO
At Einride, we believe that a diverse and inclusive workplace makes us a more capable, innovative, and competitive company. We welcome people who represent diversity in their backgrounds, ethnicities, cultures, and experiences. Einride is an equal opportunity employer, aiming to reach our company’s full potential by cultivating an inclusive workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, citizenship, marital or family status, disability, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other legally protected status.