Part commercial enterprise, part revolutionary movement, Einride leads the transition to a zero-emission transportation system, based on autonomous, all-electric vehicles, coordinated by an intelligent routing software — making the journey from A to B as efficient as possible.
Einride is growing exponentially and we are looking for a Reliability Engineer to join our Tech Operations team. The Tech Operations team is leading early deployments of Autonomous Electric Trucks (AETs) for our customers and also supporting pilots and demos to showcase our advanced autonomy capabilities. This AET Reliability Engineer Role will be solving technical field issues for our autonomous electric truck deployments.
The AET Reliability Engineer role will be tasked with debugging and root causing technical issues that arise during our AET deployments. They require a good understanding of Linux, embedded software and automotive interfaces and are able to review logs and root cause issues. They have knowledge of programming languages like C/C++/Go/Rust/Python. They have knowledge of software deployment technologies like containers/virtual machines, OTA updates, image rollbacks, versioning and configuration management. They have knowledge of linux networking, shell scripting, performance debugging and have knowledge of middleware communication protocols like ROS2, DDS and LCM. You will lead root cause analysis for demos and customer pilots with support from subject matter experts at Einride, and present findings to key internal stakeholders.
- Provide technical field support to ensure successful Autonomous Electric Truck deployments and demos in the U.S
- Collaborate cross functionally to triage, debug, identify, and escalate AET issues; especially software issues
- Author and lead the implementation of debugging and root cause analysis best practices
- Travel up to 60% to support customer demos and pilots
- Bachelor’s degree in an engineering discipline
- 2+ years of experience in similar role
- Excellent systematic problem solving and triaging skills
- Programming skills: C/C++/Go/Rust/Python
- Must be able to travel between Einride US customer sites to support the initial AET deployments
- Communicate effectively and regularly with stakeholders, both internal and external to the team
Nice to have:
- Experience in transportation, OEMs, or similar industries
What we Offer:
- Competitive salary and early-in equity/warrants
- Competitive and comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans
- 401k with employer match
- 25 days of PTO in addition to Holidays and block out weeks