Part commercial enterprise, part revolutionary movement, Einride leads the transition to a zero-emission transportation system, based on autonomous, all-electric vehicles, coordinated by an intelligent routing software — making the journey from A to B as efficient as possible.
The Charging team is responsible for Einride’s charging solutions and integrating them with our customers needs in a future proof way. Putting strategy into practice, we get the wheels of change spinning.
We’re looking for an experienced Product Manager to help us shape the fast growing Charging Department at Einride. Our Charging portfolio ranges from internal tools to customer-facing charging HW and SW products for drivers, carriers, and shippers. You will lead one of our cross-functional charging product management efforts with direct focus on the DC charging hardware area. You will continue to develop our vision and strategy for DC charging products through partner interactions and user research, as well as procurement and development roadmaps on which you create buy-in and alignment throughout the organization. You’ll partner with a cross-disciplinary set of talented individuals, working in a fast-paced environment and help take Einride to the next level.
- Manage and continuing our short and long-term vision, strategy and metrics for our DC charging HW products
- Work closely with a team of skilled engineers, designers, and data scientists, to identify challenges, opportunities and solutions that will support the needs of our users and impact our goals/metrics. These will set the basis of our DC charging product roadmap development
- Do product discovery as well as explore and validate new strategic value propositions and be accountable for driving the adoption of our DC charging products within the company
- Work closely with stakeholders across the organization to be in front in regards to future DC charging solutions, such as wireless and high capacity charging
- Previous experience of Product Management especially within the DC charging and/or e-mobility space
- A good understanding of the charging hardware landscape, its stakeholders and technological developments
- A proven track record of product launches where you have taken a product from partner discussions through to real life implementation, driving external product partnerships, creating product roadmaps, driving UX decisions and steering technical implementation discussions.
- You can apply product management principles and methodologies to both consumer-facing problems as well as organizational ones.
- You are driven to get stuff done, but with a collaborative approach and always keeping the users in mind. You understand that we don’t win unless the team wins.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
This position is based in Gothenburg/Stockholm or potentially remote. We recommend that you submit your application as soon as possible as selection and interviews are held continually.