Part commercial enterprise, part revolutionary movement, Einride leads the transition to a zero-emission transportation system, based on autonomous, all-electric vehicles, coordinated by an intelligent routing software — making the journey from A to B as efficient as possible.
Einride’s IT team is responsible for providing awesome support for the growth of the company with proactive solutions and new technologies.
As an IT Technician at Einride, you'll be joining a top talent team of ambitious, creative, kind-hearted people who challenge conventional thinking, think big, and aim for zero.
- Help and support colleagues with printers, conference rooms and other IT related equipment.
- Troubleshooting Windows and Mac operating systems and software.
- Administrating Google workspace environment.
- Contribute to creating and maintaining documentation for a knowledge base and self-service portal.
- Procuring employee onboarding devices, inventory management, maintenance and deployment of clients, software and other IT equipment.
- Resolving issues, supporting colleagues, and prioritizing tickets via Jira Service desk.
- You have experience in supporting OS X and Windows based systems and have an understanding of Linux.
- You are a good communicator both written and verbal in English.
- You like to learn new tech and try new methods and processes.
- You have broad technical interest and you enjoy interacting with people.
- You have the ability to solve problems, test, report, document, install, and educate employees on software or services.
- You are proficient in supporting Google workspace environments.
- Familiar with working in Jira Service Desk.