Part commercial enterprise, part revolutionary movement, Einride leads the transition to a zero-emission transportation system, based on autonomous, all-electric vehicles, coordinated by an intelligent routing software — making the journey from A to B as efficient as possible.
The operations team is responsible for the deployment of client cases and integrating Einride’s solution with existing client infrastructure. Putting theory into practice, they get the wheels of change spinning.
- Work with Einride suppliers and partners on delivery and commissioning of new vehicles
- Fault Trace issues on vehicles in operations
- Support and develop Einrides Operational partners (driver training etc.)
- The position will require frequent traveling
- Technician or Engineer with Experience from Heavy Vehicles, preferably Electric
- Preferably CE Drivers license
- Experience from working with electrical cars or chargers (nice to have)
- Flexible, independent & hands on at different levels.
- Takes clear ownership of tasks
- Fluent in Swedish & English
This position is based in Stockholm or Gothenburg. We recommend that you submit your application as soon as possible as selection and interviews are held continually.