Part commercial enterprise, part revolutionary movement, Einride leads the transition to a zero-emission transportation system, based on autonomous, all-electric vehicles, coordinated by an intelligent routing software — making the journey from A to B as efficient as possible.
As a Master's Thesis student at Einride you'll be joining a top talent team of ambitious, creative, kind-hearted people who challenge conventional thinking, think big, and aim for zero. Einride cultivates close relationships with academia and welcomes a limited number of Master's students worldwide to write their thesis with us each year. During the thesis period, you will be supervised by one of our team members that are equally as excited about your subject area as yourself. Together, you will throughout the semester work on projects that will make a real difference toward a sustainable future. Our master thesis program is a first step toward becoming an Einride employee.
Please include the following in your application:
- If you have a partner, you both have to apply separately, but please include your co-author's name in your application.
- Subject area with a description for the subject and motivation of the choice (maximum 250 words)
- Currently finishing your master's degree and writing your Master's Thesis during spring 2023
- Relevant engagements outside of studies
- Highly driven individual, but thrives working as a part of a team
- A strong interest in the tech and the startup scene
- Passion for sustainability
We recommend that you submit your application as soon as possible as selection and interviews are held continuously. The application period closes at the end of November.
If you have any questions, please reach out to Mathilda Hagerborg at firstname.lastname@example.org