Part commercial enterprise, part revolutionary movement, Einride leads the transition to a zero-emission transportation system, based on autonomous, all-electric vehicles, coordinated by an intelligent routing software — making the journey from A to B as efficient as possible.
Part commercial enterprise, part revolutionary movement, Einride is creating a zero-emission transportation system, based on autonomous, all-electric vehicles, coordinated by an intelligent routing software — making the journey from A to B as efficient as possible.
As Visual Designer at Einride, you'll help uphold our high design standards. You will be responsible for compiling messaging, detailed data, graphs, charts and other design elements into polished presentations. This is a hands-on role that will require constant interaction with the larger Creative and Leadership Teams. Successful candidates should have a strong understanding of design principles and best practices, as well as experience delivering precise assets for a range of deliverables. We’re all about the details.
- Partner with cross-functional teams like Finance, Investor Relations, Senior Leadership, Design and Producers from briefing to delivery
- Collaborate with other creatives for design consistency
- Act as a brand guardian and lead with our design guidelines
- Execute, prep and build files for release
- Coordinate the acquisition of data from multiple sources and compile the data into beautiful infographics, graphs & charts
- Highly visible work-product geared toward telling the Einride story to the financial/investment community, including quarterly earnings presentations, investor marketing materials
- 3+ years experience
- Background designing presentations for marketing & sales organizations of companies
- Deadline-driven with strong organizational and communication skills
- Comfortable working under pressure with tight deadlines on a wide range of projects at once
- Strong attention to detail and a good visual eye
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, Figma, Keynote, Google Slides and Powerpoint