Part commercial enterprise, part revolutionary movement, Einride leads the transition to a zero-emission transportation system, based on autonomous, all-electric vehicles, coordinated by an intelligent routing software — making the journey from A to B as efficient as possible.
We are seeking a highly experienced Product Design Director to lead our product design team and help us shape the future of sustainable shipping through our freight mobility platform. This role will report to the SVP of design and lead a small but growing team of product designers. The team consists of seven product designers today with the intention of growing over the coming months.
- Leading a diverse and inclusive product design team to create user-centered design solutions that reflect our brand and meet the needs of our customers and users.
- Together with the team set the product design strategy and vision, ensuring it aligns with our business goals and objectives.
- Represent design in the software organization leadership team together with other leaders from product and engineering.
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams, including product, engineering, marketing, data science and operations, to ensure design excellence throughout the product development lifecycle.
- Defining and implementing design processes and methodologies that enable the team to work efficiently and effectively. We have high ambitions and a big mission. Experimentation and exploration is part of our journey to find solutions that disrupt an entire industry. This requires us to be innovative not only with our solutions but also with the way we work.
- Mentoring and coaching team members to help them grow and develop their skills.
- Advocating for design excellence and promoting a design-driven culture within the company.
- 10+ years of experience in product design with at least 5 years of experience leading product design teams.
- Strong experience in user-centered design, product development, and design systems.
- A proven track record of delivering successful products in a fast-paced, agile environment.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams.
- Proven track record of leading and managing high performing product design teams and delivering successful digital products
Please note that a design portfolio is an essential part of your application, and a requirement to be considered for this role. We recommend that you submit your application as soon as possible as selection and interviews are held continually. This position is based in Stockholm