Part commercial enterprise, part revolutionary movement, Einride leads the transition to a zero-emission transportation system, based on autonomous, all-electric vehicles, coordinated by an intelligent routing software — making the journey from A to B as efficient as possible.
We are building a world class marketing team and we’re looking for passionate and visionary marketers who want to create groundbreaking work. Our industry needs to be challenged, so we need to push both ourselves and our competitors to think differently. We want to build a brand everyone can engage in, get inspired by, and feel passionate about.
As a Product Marketing Manager at Einride, you'll be joining a top-talent team of ambitious, creative, and kind-hearted people who think big and challenge conventional perspectives.
- This is a highly strategic and collaborative role. Together with a team of cross functional partners you will lead the development of our go-to-market strategy, creating the foundation for product launches that excel in both creativity and efficiency.
- Lead market analysis and business opportunity sizing for new products, grounded in research and a strategic understanding of the digital electric and autonomous freight mobility sector.
- Partner with stakeholders across product, engineering, and sales to accelerate the development and commercialisation of Einride’s product portfolio.
- Spearhead the overarching go-to-market strategy for your segment, including market area focus, positioning, value proposition and messaging.
- Collaborate effectively with Product Management and Integrated Marketing to develop world class marketing communications for product launches.
Skills & Requirements
- 5+ years relevant experience, ideally with complex technological product or service
- Excellent strategic thinking, cross-functional influence, analytical and communication skills a must
- Ability to take complex technological information and distill into easily-digestible and highly effective market facing messaging
- Comfortable with ambiguity, setting priorities; thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth tech environment
This position is based in Stockholm. We recommend you submit your application as soon as possible as selection and interviews are held continually.