Part commercial enterprise, part revolutionary movement, Einride leads the transition to a zero-emission transportation system, based on autonomous, all-electric vehicles, coordinated by an intelligent routing software — making the journey from A to B as efficient as possible.
We are looking for a seasoned Product Operations Lead to join Saga, Einride’s product area set out to build a game changing digital offer for freight mobility in the market. We are reinventing transport by building state of the art digital products and intuitive interfaces providing seamless experiences for our shippers, carriers, and drivers.
In this role, you will join the Saga product and technology leadership team to drive the implementation of product strategy, while managing critical external stakeholder interfaces and keeping our fast-moving teams on track to hit clearly defined targets. This role requires flexibility and the ability to adapt to the evolving needs of projects and the organization.
- Join the Saga leadership team as the first Product Operations person at Einride, taking on a combination of hands-on operational tasks and long-term strategic work.
- Lead the development and implementation of formats and frameworks for product and technology roadmaps and ongoing operations
- Track, measure, and report progress on multiple levels of detail that serve to bring clarity to both product teams and senior management
- Be a spider in the web that manages stakeholders, such as go-to-market and operations teams, that rely on deliverables from product teams, developers, and leadership
- Operationalize and facilitate effective and scalable methods and frameworks for cross-functional collaboration and communication
- Guide teams to surface smarter product decisions by tapping into Einride’s data warehouse and other data sources to derive actionable insights
- Proven experience in product operations or equivalent roles
- Highly organized and an exceptional ability to navigate and achieve outcomes in a fast-moving and fast-changing environment
- High EQ and an ability to communicate effectively and build strong relationships with all levels and roles in a product and technology company
- Strong analytical skills and an innate ability to make effective use of modern data and insights tools
This position is based in Stockholm or Gothenburg. We recommend you submit your application as soon as possible as selection and interviews are held continually.