Part commercial enterprise, part revolutionary movement, Einride leads the transition to a zero-emission transportation system, based on autonomous, all-electric vehicles, coordinated by an intelligent routing software — making the journey from A to B as efficient as possible.
As Merchandise Coordinator at Einride, you'll be joining a top talent team of ambitious, creative, kind-hearted people who challenge conventional thinking, think big, and aim for zero.
- Oversee production, inventory, and distribution of all Einride brand merchandise for varying scenarios ranging from stock replenishment to varying business unit activities.
- Act as the main point of contact towards Einride’s external merchandising vendors, handling quality assurance and ensuring orders are facilitated in a timely manner.
- Create and implement basic stock room guidelines for Einride offices worldwide including the means to regularly conduct and track inventory.
- Ensure all merchandise-related expenses are tracked in their according to budget.
- Update and manage the Einride webshop, with the support of creative team members internally.
- 1-2 years of retail experience is a plus.
- Detail-oriented with a passion for organization and project management.
- Ability to communicate in both Swedish and English.
- Basic understanding of spreadsheet software (e.g. Google Sheets).
- Thrive in a creatively-driven, fast-paced environment.
This position is based in Stockholm. We recommend you submit your application as soon as possible as selection and interviews are held continually.