Part commercial enterprise, part revolutionary movement, Einride leads the transition to a zero-emission transportation system, based on autonomous, all-electric vehicles, coordinated by an intelligent routing software — making the journey from A to B as efficient as possible.
We're looking for a PR Manager to join our communications team to jointly lead our global PR-efforts, with focus on the Swedish market. You will play a key role in building Einride position through developing and implementing compelling corporate and consumer communications strategies – and execute on them. As a public relations manager at Einride, you'll be joining a top talent team of ambitious, fast moving, kind-hearted people who challenge conventional thinking and think big.
- Together with our global PR-team, build and implement communication strategies and activities
- Manage relations with journalists in Sweden, but occasionally also in other European countries, and respond to criticism
- Identify PR-opportunities proactively and execute on them
- Deliver high-quality written materials, such as press releases and media briefs, both in Swedish and English
- Develop, pitch and place Einride stories in top-tier media channels
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications or similar
- 3+ years proven international PR experience in an in-house or agency environment
- Excellent oral and written Swedish and English communication skills
- Tech industry experience is preferred
- Organised with a “can do attitude”- enjoys taking responsibility and making things happen
- Comfortable with tight deadlines and ability to handle changing requirements
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally when needed
- Experience working in the Swedish market