Edge Computing Engineer
Tech - Göteborg, Stockholm
Part commercial enterprise, part revolutionary movement, Einride leads the transition to a zero-emission transportation system, based on autonomous, all-electric vehicles, coordinated by an intelligent routing software — making the journey from A to B as efficient as possible.
As an Edge Computing Expert at Einride, you’ll be joining a top talent team of ambitious, creative, kind-hearted people who challenge conventional thinking, think big, and aim for zero.
- Be part of a team developing a disruptive technology solution that enables the transition toward sustainable, electric and autonomous transportation
- Take a leading role in the sourcing of hardware and development of software for edge computing devices that interface with electric vehicle propulsion and charging systems and our cloud platform
- Design data models to transform collected vehicle data into sustainability and cost efficiency insights
- Develop high quality software according to Einride’s best practices, using a combination of Go and Rust
- Be working with various implementations of analysis- and optimisation solutions both onboard transport vehicles and in cloud applications
We expect that you:
- Have a breadth of knowledge and experience within the fields of electrical engineering, embedded systems, networking, and telecommunications to effectively lead the design and development of modern edge computing solutions
- Value teamwork and want to contribute high levels of collaboration and good spirits in one of Einride’s autonomous teams
Ideally you also bring:
- Experience from automotive/heavy vehicle development
- Knowledge of optimization algorithms
This position is full-time and based in Stockholm and/or Gothenburg. We recommend you submit your application as soon as possible as selection and interviews are held continually.
If you have any questions, please contact HR Generalist, Anna Fredrikson at firstname.lastname@example.org or Tech Lead Telematics, Alexandre Weffort Thenorio at email@example.com.