Lead Software Engineer
Tech, Autonomous Transport - Göteborg, Stockholm
Part commercial enterprise, part revolutionary movement, Einride leads the transition to a zero-emission transportation system, based on autonomous, all-electric vehicles, coordinated by an intelligent routing software — making the journey from A to B as efficient as possible.
As a tech lead at Einride, you'll be leading from the front in a team of top talent team of ambitious, creative, kind-hearted people who challenge conventional thinking, think big, and aim for zero.
- Develop a deep understanding of the business model and strategy. Translate product requirements into technology road maps and be the Technology interface to Product/Sales.
- Lead by doing. Ramp up quickly in the full company tech stack (Linux, Google Cloud Platform, gRPC, Go, C/C++, TypeScript, and Rust). Push the envelope for quality and throughput by teaching and mentoring your colleagues.
- Hire and interview to grow the team in a sustainable way. Ensure an agile, solution-oriented way of working and way of thinking.
- You have recent experience as an individual contributor and tech lead in product companies that practice agile software development.
- You love to learn new skills and technologies, and you are comfortable quickly ramping up in an existing tech stack.
- You are experienced in mentoring and developing the technical skills of those around you through 1-1 coaching.
This position is full-time and based in Stockholm and/or Gothenburg. We recommend you submit your application as soon as possible as selection and interviews are held continually.
If you have any questions, please contact Anna Fredrikson at email@example.com or VPE Autonomous Transport Per Hallgren at firstname.lastname@example.org.