Manager regulatory affairs
Finance & Legal - Göteborg, Stockholm
Part commercial enterprise, part revolutionary movement, Einride is creating a zero-emission transportation system, based on autonomous, all-electric vehicles, coordinated by an intelligent routing software — making the journey from A to B as efficient as possible.
The operations team is responsible for the development of Einride’s intelligent routing software and for integrating Einride’s solution with existing client infrastructure. Putting theory into practice, they get the wheels of change spinning.
As Manager regulatory affairs at Einride, you'll be joining a top talent team of ambitious, creative, kind-hearted people who challenge conventional thinking, think big, and aim for zero.
- Lead work with permit processes, both strategic/long-term and the individual applications
- Build relationships with key people in responsible functions/authorities, both in Sweden as well as internationally
- Responsible for coordinating and writing parts of applications for Autonomous transports and tests (which require a permit)
- Responsible for mapping legal requirements for conducting AET testing in markets other than the Swedish market
- Legal understanding and understanding of regulations and licensing processes
- Experiences in licensing processes and lobbying work
- Basic technical understanding
This position is based in Stockholm or Gothenburg. We recommend that you submit your application as soon as possible as selection and interviews are held continually.
If you have any questions, please contact HR Director Mattias Nagér at firstname.lastname@example.org