Strategic partnership manager
Operations - Göteborg, Stockholm
Part commercial enterprise, part revolutionary movement, Einride is creating a zero-emission transportation system, based on autonomous, all-electric vehicles, coordinated by an intelligent routing software — making the journey from A to B as efficient as possible.
The operations team is responsible for the development of Einride’s intelligent routing software and for integrating Einride’s solution with existing client infrastructure. Putting theory into practice, they get the wheels of change spinning.
As Strategic partnership manager at Einride, you'll be joining a top talent team of ambitious, creative, kind-hearted people who challenge conventional thinking, think big, and aim for zero.
- Drive projects both as a manager and deliver hands-on as project member
- Analyze and develop business models and cases
- Manage strategic relations and support potential negotiations
- Analytic and strategic experience, e.g. management consulting or equivalent.
- Startup mindset where everything is possible and with a can do attitude
- Experience from connectivity, energy supply or transports is a plus
This position is based in Stockholm or Gothenburg. We recommend that you submit your application as soon as possible as selection and interviews are held continually.
If you have any questions, please contact HR Director Mattias Nagér at firstname.lastname@example.org