Part commercial enterprise, part revolutionary movement, Einride leads the transition to a zero-emission transportation system, based on autonomous, all-electric vehicles, coordinated by an intelligent routing software — making the journey from A to B as efficient as possible.
As a Lead Security Engineer at Einride, you’ll be joining a top talent team of ambitious, creative, kind-hearted people who challenge conventional thinking, think big, and aim for zero.
- Grow the cybersecurity competence in Einride’s cloud platform teams, both as a hands-on individual contributor; and as a leader, coach and mentor to other security engineers.
- Collaborate with colleagues in product teams and in IT compliance to create and maintain a cybersecurity risk map, and support the implementation of mitigations across the company.
- Work hands on in Einride’s growing Cloud Platform teams to ensure that all product teams at Einride have access to tools and SDKs for secure software development and CI/CD.
- Be the owner of cloud platform cybersecurity at Einride.
We expect that you:
- Have the ability to think analytically and holistically about security risk in a cloud platform, and communicate about it effectively 360 degrees to team members, management and customers.
- Are a proficient hands-on software developer, willing to ramp up in software development in Go and Google Cloud Platform.
- Value a modern approach to security, where the right tooling and automation enables feature teams to build and ship secure features with minimal friction.
- Have at least 5 years of experience working in modern software product companies, with at least 3 years of experience focused on security.
This position is full-time and based in Stockholm and/or Gothenburg. We recommend you submit your application as soon as possible as selection and interviews are held continually.
If you have any questions, please contact recruiter Gustav Österlind at firstname.lastname@example.org or Chief Software Architect Oscar Söderlund at email@example.com.