Transport Solution Architect
Operations - Göteborg, Stockholm
Part commercial enterprise, part revolutionary movement, Einride is creating a zero-emission transportation system, based on autonomous, all-electric vehicles, coordinated by an intelligent routing software — making the journey from A to B as efficient as possible.
The operations team is responsible for the development of integrating Einride’s Freight Mobility Platform with existing client infrastructure and for deployment of Einride's electric Fleet. Putting theory into practice, they get the wheels of change spinning.
As Transport Solution Architect at Einride, you'll be joining a top talent team of ambitious, creative, kind-hearted people who challenge conventional thinking, think big, and aim for zero.
- Plan and execute strategic assessment studies (and other pre-studies) with new customers
- Strategic partnerships
- Drive internal projects (incl. workshops, process design etc.)
- At least 3-5 years as a project manager, preferably at a consultant firm in projects managing team members, with a focus on supply chain projects
- Experience from both strategic, and (large) implementation projects
- Experience from strategic assessment and solution architecture
- Experience from transport industry is positive
- Independent, hands on problem solver at different levels. Takes clear ownership of tasks
This position is based in Stockholm or Gothenburg. We recommend that you submit your application as soon as possible as selection and interviews are held continually.
If you have any questions, please contact HR-Director at email@example.com