Management & others - Stockholm
Part commercial enterprise, part revolutionary movement, Einride is creating a zero-emission transportation system, based on autonomous, all-electric vehicles, coordinated by an intelligent routing software — making the journey from A to B as efficient as possible.
The finance team is responsible for the funding of the company, investor relations as well as accounting and controlling. Dealmakers and fund-raisers, they keep the revolution going.
As a Finance Manager at Einride, you'll be joining a team of ambitious, creative, kind-hearted people who challenge conventional thinking, think big, and aim for zero.
- Be an integral part of the finance team and assist in all matters related to fundraising and financing
- Perform analysis and take ownership of financial models and investor materials
- Work closely with the CFO and the rest of the finance team in projects across functions in the company
As a person you are ambitious, hard working and have a high sense of responsibility. Team work comes naturally to you, but you are also able to work independently. You rely equally on your acute commercial sense, good judgement and data when making decisions. You have an in depth understanding of financing and financial statements are second language to you.
Previous experience and qualifications that will help you be great:
- Degree in Business, Finance, Economics, Engineering or other relevant field
- At least three years of relevant work experience, of which a proportion has been spent at a top tier investment bank or management consultancy
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Strong numerical skills
This position is based in Stockholm. We recommend that you submit your application as soon as possible as selection and interviews are held continuously .
If you have any questions, please contact HR-Director Mattias Nagér at email@example.com