Part commercial enterprise, part revolutionary movement, Einride leads the transition to a zero-emission transportation system, based on autonomous, all-electric vehicles, coordinated by an intelligent routing software — making the journey from A to B as efficient as possible.
As an Industrial Planning expert at Einride, you'll be joining a top talent team of ambitious, creative, kind-hearted people who challenge conventional thinking, think big, and aim high.
As an Industrial Planning expert you will be responsible for the creation, modification, and management of Einride global build plan, plan to support cycle plan and demand forecasts. The role Includes monitoring of purchasing supply chain lead times and production processes to ensure that production orders are synchronized and completed on time. You will be a key contributor supporting Einride to smartly ramp- up our global footprint.
- Review cycle and build plan to create a suitable production plan
- Convert overall production plan into tangible daily and weekly production targets
- Together with Supply Chain organization cont update and align Einride’s short and mid-term planning
- Together with Controlling and Manufacturing engineers drive for improvements in building methods; establishing a good throughput flow
- Keep plan updated and communicate to relevant stakeholders
- Be a key player in setting and establishing SnOP process at Einride
- Experience in production/ supply chain planning
- Knowledge in working with MRP/ ERP Experience from working in industrial environment; with all difference in/outs that comes with working in a complex supply chain/ production setup
- Strong in managing and visualizing data
- You can work independently but you will be supported by very skilled individuals around you
- Strong problem solving characters; with ability to look ahead
- Excellent communication skills including proficiency in English