Part commercial enterprise, part revolutionary movement, Einride leads the transition to a zero-emission transportation system, based on autonomous, all-electric vehicles, coordinated by an intelligent routing software — making the journey from A to B as efficient as possible.
We are looking for an experienced Product Manager or Senior Product Manager to join Mission Saga, Einride’s SaaS product, set out to build a game-changing digital offer for freight mobility in the market. We are revolutionizing transport by building state of the art digital products and intuitive interfaces providing seamless experiences for our shippers, carriers, service partners, and drivers.
In this role, you will lead part of Saga with our Sweden-based Product department to serve a global need. You will also be our market expert, bringing valuable insights to tailor the product to the needs of US-based customers and internal stakeholders. You will be a key part of understanding, navigating and leading product innovation in an ambiguous space, and helping explore and develop a new digital product within Mission Saga. This role requires flexibility and the ability to adapt to the evolving needs of projects and the organization.
You will develop strategies useful for the product through experimentation and user research. Moreover, in collaboration with the Sweden-based Product team you’ll help craft solutions, as well as a way to measure and validate your work. You’ll partner with the Product Department in Einride and a cross-disciplinary set of talented individuals, working in a fast-paced environment and help take Einride to the next level.
- Act as our market expert; identify problems, opportunities, and solutions through contacting customers and researching the market that help ensure Einride has a competitive advantage in the market
- Help set an inspiring long-term vision, strategy and metrics for your product
- Do product discovery as well as explore and validate new strategic value propositions
- Work closely with stakeholders across the US organization and collaborate on the company’s short- and long-term goals
- Be part of and collaborate with the Sweden-based Product team using your expert knowledge in the market and industry to help develop our digital products to the needs of the US market
- Minimum 2 years of Product Management experience
- Bachelors degree in relevant field or equivalent work experience
- Experience of both enterprise integration and modern API integration solutions with a desire to keep pushing the industry toward simple solutions built with modern technologies
- Previous experience of Product Management for digital products in the transport industry and U.S market
- A proven track record of product launches where you have taken a product from concept to launch, driving product vision, defining go-to-market strategy, creating product roadmaps, driving UX decisions, and steering technical implementation discussions
- You can apply product management principles and methodologies to both consumer-facing problems as well as organizational ones
- You are driven to get stuff done, but with a collaborative approach and always keeping the users in mind. You understand that we don’t win unless the team wins, and you leave ego out of it