Part commercial enterprise, part revolutionary movement, Einride leads the transition to a zero-emission transportation system, based on autonomous, all-electric vehicles, coordinated by an intelligent routing software — making the journey from A to B as efficient as possible.
As a technical task lead within steering and braking at Einride you will be part of the Chassis Platform team. Within this team we work with the complete vehicle chassis of our autonomous electric vehicles with a higher focus on steering, braking and electrical propulsion. You will lead the work of system engineers and sw developers working with steering and braking, coordinate suppliers and internal stakeholders, set time plans and contribute to roadmaps. We are a small team so you will also be operational in the team. You'll be joining a top talent team of ambitious, creative, kind-hearted people who challenge conventional thinking, think big, and aim for zero.
Tasks include but are not limited to the following:
- Project management
- Concept design
- Requirement engineering
- Supplier selection and collaboration
- Component/subsystem integration
- Supplier coordination
- Interfacing manufacturing and other stakeholders of team deliveries
- Curious and humble with a creative mindset
- Technical interest but enjoy coordinating, time planning and bringing structure
- Interested in growing technical competence within Autonomous Electric vehicle systems
- Communicate well in English
- M.Sc. in electrical, mechatronics, sw or vehicle engineering
Experience in any of below is considered a bonus:
- Chassis systems
- Vehicle homologation
- System safety (ISO 26262)
- Automotive communication technology and protocols (CAN, J1939, etc.)
- SW development within C or Matlab
This position is based in Gothenburg. We recommend you submit your application as soon as possible as selection and interviews are held continually.