Director Operations Transformation
Operations - Göteborg, Stockholm
Part commercial enterprise, part revolutionary movement, Einride is creating a zero-emission transportation system, based on autonomous, all-electric vehicles, coordinated by an intelligent routing software — making the journey from A to B as efficient as possible.
The operations team is responsible for the development of Einride’s intelligent routing software and for integrating Einride’s solution with existing client infrastructure. Putting theory into practice, they get the wheels of change spinning.
As Director Operations Transformation at Einride, you'll be joining a top talent team of ambitious, creative, kind-hearted people who challenge conventional thinking, think big, and aim for zero.
- Lead and execute strategic supply chain analysis together with our customers
- Define short and long term business case of transforming road freight transportation towards digital, electric and autonomous capabilities
- Build and develop strategic customer accounts based on Einride's product offering and core capabilities
- Work as a thought leader within sustainable transportation and share that knowledge with external and internal stakeholders
- +5 years experience from management consulting or equivalent role in an industry setting
- Strong experience within Supply Chain management and/or Operations
- Documented strategic and analytical capabilities
- Business mindset with strong communication skills
- Comfortable with driving discussions with e.g. Head of Supply Chain at larger corporations
- Comfortable in a fast moving and changing work environment
- Self management, high pace and emotional accountability
This position is based in Stockholm or Gothenburg. We recommend that you submit your application as soon as possible as selection and interviews are held continually.
If you have any questions, please contact HR-Director Mattias Nagér at email@example.com
Or, know someone who would be a perfect fit? Let them know!