Part commercial enterprise, part revolutionary movement, Einride leads the transition to a zero-emission transportation system, based on autonomous, all-electric vehicles, coordinated by an intelligent routing software — making the journey from A to B as efficient as possible.
The Production pillar is one half of our Brand Design department, which is responsible for efficient brand-project executions within the Market & Customer Experience delivery area. The Productions wing’s goal is to facilitate stellar content creation every time. We’re a group of alchemists who conjure deliverables out of ideas.
As our new Senior Producer, you’ll be reporting to the Executive Producer and mainly run productions in Europe. You’ll be a key player to help us extend our internal capabilities and continue building our Brand Design Department. Collaborating cross-functionally with managers from the different pillars (Marketing, Communications & Design) your focus will be to transform planned efforts to deliverables. Partnering with the creatives to elevate the creative concepts, always leading with confidence, always pushing to improve.
We’re part of a growing scale-up which means a sense of entrepreneurial spirit is needed, every person in our team is an important component to make sure that we get stuff done.
- Lead & support small to large production executions from creative concepting to final delivery. This includes development of budget, risk management, overseeing multi-discipline teams, vendor procurement and stakeholder management. Types of productions you might encounter:
- Internal Productions: Responsible for setting up the shoots by building crews, leveraging internal DP, renting equipment, applying for permits, executing shoot, post and delivery.
- External productions: Responsible for partner search, bidding, negotiating, pre-production, quality assurance, shoot, post and delivery.
- Internal process management: Managing internal deliverables such as design, CGI, 3D and animation/edits. Support the vetting process on mid-large productions to accurately scope projects while defining requirements, deliverables and success metrics. Re
- Help educate and keep foundational project best practices across our delivery area.
- 4+ years relevant producer experience spanning film, photo, digital productions at a Production Company or similar.
- Passion for the craft of production
- Positive spirits and a force to be reckoned with.
- Proactive with strong problem-solving skills; responsive and versatile to evolving ideas, responsibilities and changing environments
- Passion for innovation, art, culture and lifestyle.
- Robust network of crew, production houses and freelancers from various disciplines to call upon depending on scope of a given project.
- Strong project management skills balanced with familiarity of film/digital/tech post production processes.
- Proven experience with project budgets and relevant tools.
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills, coupled with a flexible and organized disposition.
- International production experience is a plus.