Part commercial enterprise, part revolutionary movement, Einride leads the transition to a zero-emission transportation system, based on autonomous, all-electric vehicles, coordinated by an intelligent routing software — making the journey from A to B as efficient as possible.
The hardware team is responsible for pushing the boundaries of remote assisted autonomous driving and all-electric propulsion, giving Einride’s vehicles the stamina, awareness, connectivity and intelligence to operate in increasingly difficult environments.
At Einride we develop our own autonomous driving stack, and Team Power Up that you would be joining, is a key enabler for this.
As an Electrical Design Engineer at Einride, you'll be joining a top talent team of ambitious, creative, kind-hearted people who challenge conventional thinking, think big, and aim for zero.
- Creation and maintenance of relevant wiring harness design documentation in Catia (3D and schematics)
- Design and create purchase material for electromechanical components.
- Evaluate and select components to be used in accordance with specifications.
- Contribute in creation of Einrides electrical architecture and PASD.
- Support development of strategies and methods for electrical design work together with your team.
- Support inhouse manufacturing of Autonomous vehicles on a daily basis.
- Curious and Humble with a creative mindset and technical interest.
- Documented experience from wiring harness design and electrical schematics, preferably within Automotive.
- Experience from Dassault 3DX.
- Experience from concept design and early project phases.
- Know-how in building wiring harness prototypes.