Part commercial enterprise, part revolutionary movement, Einride leads the transition to a zero-emission transportation system, based on autonomous, all-electric vehicles, coordinated by an intelligent routing software — making the journey from A to B as efficient as possible.
As a Systems Engineer within Steering and Braking systems at Einride you will be part of the Chassis Systems Engineering Chapter. Within this chapter we work with the complete vehicle chassis of our autonomous electric vehicles with a higher focus on steering, braking and electrical propulsion. You'll be joining a top talent team of ambitious, creative, kind-hearted people who challenge conventional thinking, think big, and aim for zero.
You will start off as a generic team member in one of the mission hardware teams working with electrical and electronics systems (HW and/or SW) of the chassis in our autonomous electric vehicles. Your role within the team will adapt and grow according to the best fit for you and the organization and most probably you will eventually specialize within one specific subsystem.
Tasks include but are not limited to:
- Roadmap work
- Concept design
- HW and SW architecture
- Requirement engineering
- Supplier selection and collaboration, Component/subsystem sw-integration
- Vehicle testing
- You will be a contributor in both cross functional team and chassis system engineering chapter
- Curious and humble with a creative mindset
- Interested in growing technical competence within Steering and or braking systems.
- Communicate well in English
- M.Sc. in SW, electrical, mechatronics, or vehicle engineering
Experience within any of below is considered a bonus
- SW development within C or Matlab
- Steering systems
- Braking systems
- Vehicle homologation
- System safety (ISO 26262)
- Automotive communication technology and protocols (CAN, J1939, etc.)
Please include a personal letter of motivation to why you apply for this position including information on whether you would like to specialize within one subsystem and if so which one.
If you have any questions, please contact Talent Acquisition Specialist Julian Lundberg at email@example.com.