Part commercial enterprise, part revolutionary movement, Einride leads the transition to a zero-emission transportation system, based on autonomous, all-electric vehicles, coordinated by an intelligent routing software — making the journey from A to B as efficient as possible.
Einride is growing exponentially and we are looking for a Strategic Sales Director with relevant experience in full cycle sales and account management. You will be instrumental in attaining and building strong relationships in revenue growth within the Einride account base, assisting customers through a multi-phased electric and autonomous transport journey. This role is exclusively focused on our Retail segment.
The Commercial team is responsible for designing strategic account growth roadmaps, growing and retaining our world-class client base, and exceeding customer expectations at every stage of the journey. You will use your consultative solution selling experience and well-developed business acumen to integrate Einride’s solutions in terms of both software and hardware with existing client infrastructure and do so in a future-proof way. You will be joining a top talent team of ambitious, creative, kind-hearted people who challenge conventional thinking, think big, and aim for zero emissions.
- Responsible for the overall leadership and day-to-day management of Einride sales in the respective region and line of business
- Solicit new business and / or retain and penetrate existing business to drive growth and income, and be responsible for developing and maintaining partnerships within Einride or with external stakeholders
- Execute on assigned operating plan and financial targets to assure that the business wins profitable sales through closing deals compliantly and positioning on Value Propositions
- Meet or exceed operational requirements aligned with Sales team effectiveness: territory/segment analytics, customer engagements frequency, business reviews, and pursue commercial initiatives
- Provide leadership for sales to assigned segments and customers through the formulation and execution for strategies and plans that capitalize on the customer’s strengths as supplemented by Einride’s products and services
- Lead sales activities and work closely with various Einride product functions (commercial electric trucks, autonomous electric trucks, charging, software, services) and internal business functions (commercial, solutions, legal, finance, public policy, operations) to pursue and win opportunities
- Coordinate activities and provide leadership to establish individual sales strategies obtaining appropriate approvals for pricing, and delivery
- Maintain and communicate knowledge of market trends, competitive actions, product needs, and customer voice in near real-time to various internal stakeholders
- 10+ years experience in consultative sales and/or sales/account leadership
- Experience in strategic enterprise sales, consulting or business development
- Experience working with Fortune 500 brands, multi-year contracts
- Sales experience in hyper-growth startup or experience working as a consultant
- Demonstrated career trajectory with proven success bringing in net new customers to exceed revenue targets
- Superior communication, written, interpersonal and soft skills to effectively communicate complex information, including business case development
- Highly skilled in program management and meticulous organizational skills
- Well versed and knowledgeable in contract negotiation
- Willingness to travel extensively within the assigned customer base
- Desired: experience in retail segment; supply chain/transportation; technology
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary and early-in equity/warrants
- Competitive and comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans
- 401k with employer match
- 25 days of PTO, 15 sick days, 15 U.S Holidays observed
- Location: Austin preferred with hybrid work model; remote available
At Einride, we believe that a diverse and inclusive workplace makes us a more capable, innovative, and competitive company. We welcome people who represent diversity in their backgrounds, ethnicities, cultures, and experiences. Einride is an equal opportunity employer, aiming to reach our company’s full potential by cultivating an inclusive workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, citizenship, marital or family status, disability, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other legally protected status.