Part commercial enterprise, part revolutionary movement, Einride leads the transition to a zero-emission transportation system, based on autonomous, all-electric vehicles, coordinated by an intelligent routing software — making the journey from A to B as efficient as possible.
Einride is growing and big things are happening. We are looking for an Operations Account Manager with relevant experience from the logistics industry to help us run the daily operations for customers of our electric trucks.
The Operations team is responsible for integrating Einride’s solutions in terms of both software and hardware with existing client infrastructure and to do so in a future proof way. Putting theory into practice, they get the wheels of change spinning. You will be joining a top talent team of ambitious, creative, kind-hearted people who challenge conventional thinking, think big, and aim for zero emissions.
- Help manage daily operations for a specific customer location and all associated items with this account
- Work with Operations account manager and operations leadership to refine and implement SOP’s
- Triage inbound inquiries or issues escalated beyond first SLA’s
- Utilize reporting tools with operations team to improve overall day to day operations
- Identify potential shortfalls and risks within operations and team
- Demonstrate thorough knowledge and understanding of various systems, technology, and tools both internal and external
- Develop strong relationships with relevant stakeholders (customers, carriers, OEMs etc.)
- Other duties as required by business needs or as assigned
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Required to be on-site at the hub location with defined shift hours
- 1-3 years of relevant experience in the logistics industry within operations or account management
- Team player with a true passion for delivering outstanding customer satisfaction together with your colleagues
- Solid experience in partnering effectively with all types of teams and levels of professionals, both in terms of colleagues as well as customers
- Independent, hands-on problem solver that takes clear ownership of tasks
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Enjoys a fast paced, high growth workplace and the ability to think on your feet
- Highly collaborative and values constant improvement
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to obtain a TWIC card
- Preferred Qualifications:
- Prior experience with drayage or intermodal preferred
- Prior experience as dispatcher or driver manager preferred.
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary and early-in equity/warrants
- Competitive and comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans
- 401k with employer match
- 25 days of PTO
At Einride, we believe that a diverse and inclusive workplace makes us a more capable, innovative, and competitive company. We welcome people who represent diversity in their backgrounds, ethnicities, cultures, and experiences. Einride is an equal opportunity employer, aiming to reach our company’s full potential by cultivating an inclusive workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, citizenship, marital or family status, disability, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other legally protected status.